Multiplier Magnetron Coating Machine
The double stage magnetron coating machine is mainly used for antimony coating on the surface of photomultiplier tube. In the process of film preparation, the functions of baking and degassing, ion bombardment cleaning, film deposition and bias voltage assistance, film thickness process test and so on can be realized. The digital programming, program control and dynamic monitoring can be carried out. It can display, record, count, calculate, save and output all kinds of operation data in real time, so as to achieve accurate control of film thickness and deposition Uniformity requirements.
1) Single metal antimony was deposited by magnetron target deposition;
2) Cavity size: Φ 600x420;
3) It has the functions of bias cleaning and auxiliary deposition;
4) 5.0 x10-5 PA (the time from normal temperature and nitrogen vacuum breaking state to the limit vacuum degree is less than or equal to 4 hours);
5) Working vacuum degree: the vacuum degree of working chamber is better than 2.0 × 10-2Pa (when the chamber is heated to 300 ℃, the duration of pumping to working vacuum degree is ≤ 0.5h);
6) The maximum baking temperature is 300 ℃, the heating time to 300 ℃ is less than 20 minutes, and the temperature measurement accuracy is less than ± 2 ℃.
7) Workpiece rack: stable operation, speed adjustable 0.5-5rpm;
8) The production capacity is about 700 pieces / day;
KYVAC Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact address：No.13, North ertiao, Zhongguancun, Haidian District, Beijing