General Magnetron Sputtering Coating Machine
1、 Application fields
Magnetron sputtering coater is the most widely used PVD deposition equipment, which can be used for various single-layer, multi-layer and doped films. It can be coated with hard films, metal films, alloys, compounds, semiconductors, ceramics, dielectric composite films and other chemical reaction films, and can also be coated with ferromagnetic materials. The equipment is mainly used for the preparation of optical, electrical, photoelectric and other functional films in the laboratory, as well as the preparation of catalyst films for the growth of nano materials. The equipment is widely used in Colleges and universities and related scientific research institutions.
2、 Performance parameters:
1. Limit vacuum pressure: 5 × 10-5pa;
2. Magnetron target: diameter: Φ 50 - Φ 150; quantity: 2-4;
3. Target power per unit area: (w / cm2) 5-20;
4. Target power (W): dc500-5000w, rf500-1000w;
5. Substrate heating temperature: 0 ～ 500 ℃ controllable;
6. Time of vacuum recovery (min): from atmosphere to 5 × 10-4 PA < 30 min;
7. Process gas: MFC 1-4 channels;
8. Sample rack: revolution or revolution;
9. Other configuration: bias, film thickness meter, film gauge, magnetic control target, electric (pneumatic) baffle optional;
KYVAC Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact address：No.13, North ertiao, Zhongguancun, Haidian District, Beijing