Helium-filled vacuum system
The helium filled vacuum system is mainly used for vacuumizing, degassing and inflating in the preparation of the components of the helium optical pump magnetometer. It is an eight position, oil-free ultra-high vacuum system. It has the characteristics of oil-free steam pollution, fast exhaust speed, high vacuum limit, and automatic alarm and protection for water and power failure. When the system pressure is higher than the upper limit of the vacuum pump, the vacuum pump and vacuum gauge have the function of automatic shutdown protection. It is applied to the scientific research in the field of military magnetic sensor.
1. The equipment is double vacuum system;
2. Normal temperature and no-load condition: the limiting vacuum of the working position is 10-9pa; the limiting vacuum of the bell jar is 5 × 10-2Pa;
3. The static vacuum degree of the system is better than 5 × 10-5pa in 5 minutes and maintains at 10-5pa level in 20 minutes;
4. Number of station interfaces: 8 stations, distributed in circumference;
5. The vacuum bell cover is used to bake the workpiece, the maximum heating temperature of the bell cover is 500 ℃, the working temperature is 200 ℃, the temperature control accuracy is ± 1 ℃, and the heating rate of the bell cover is 0.2 ~ 6 ℃ / min.
KYVAC Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact address：No.13, North ertiao, Zhongguancun, Haidian District, Beijing