Atmospheric greenhouse gas simulation calibration warehouse
① Equipment Description: This equipment is to study the transmittance change of the incident calibration light source after the absorption of greenhouse gases. It can input different ratio of greenhouse gases and create conditions for detecting the influence of different concentration ratio of greenhouse gases on light wave transmission. In addition, the device can simulate different cold and hot gas environment, and can effectively control, monitor and record the temperature and vacuum in different pressure space.
② Index parameters:
1. The base length of the vacuum chamber is 5000mm, and the inner wall diameter is 220 ± 2mm (extinction treatment);
2. The limiting vacuum degree of the silo is 1x10-5pa, and the pressure control range is 100Pa ~ 100KPA;
3. Temperature range: - 20 ℃ - 50 ℃, temperature stability: ± 0.5 ℃, temperature uniformity: ± 3 ℃;
4. The uncertainty of gas distribution is better than ± 2%;
5. Calibration light source spectral range: 700-2500nm, spectral radiance: greater than 0.6e0 / @ 550nm (E0 is the solar constant outside the atmosphere), brightness level: 16.
KYVAC Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact address：No.13, North ertiao, Zhongguancun, Haidian District, Beijing