Space environment simulation system
Vacuum coating system
Vacuum leak detection system
Gyro preparation process equipment
High-end scientific engineering supporting vacuum system
Multi-purpose vacuum test system
The multi-purpose vacuum test device is a comprehensive system for testing the performance of a number of optical aerospace products. It is a supporting device in the research field of national large-scale optical Sky Survey and manned space station project. It provides a space environment with high vacuum, low temperature and cold black background for the multi-color imaging and seamless spectral sky survey camera of China's space station to do various optical performance tests on the ground.
1. The size of vacuum tank is Φ 2500mm × 3000mm, connected with an optical expansion cavity of Φ 500mm × 2500mm;
2. Vacuum degree: limit vacuum degree ≤ 5 × 10-5pa, working vacuum degree ≤ 1.3 × 10-3pa;
3. Temperature range: - 75 ℃ ~ + 150 ℃;
4. Total leakage rate of the system: ≤ 5 х 10-9pa · m3 / S;
5. Pollutant content: ≤ 1 × 10-7g / cm 2 / 24h;
6. The equipment shall be provided with vibration reduction, noise reduction and anti-static treatment measures;
KYVAC Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact address：No.13, North ertiao, Zhongguancun, Haidian District, Beijing